The Magic 8 Ball is Going to Answer Your Questions about Facial Acupuncture
Aging is real. You may have started noticing some wrinkles, sagging and dryness in your skin. Botox, cheek and lip injections, surgery to lift the eye-lids and jawline are all possible options for a more youthful appearance. What if I told you that you could avoid all of the injections and post-surgical healing AND boost your body’s natural healing abilities to age gracefully and stay healthy?
The Magic 8 Ball answers your questions about the 10 Benefits of Facial Acupuncture.
Slow the signs of aging in your face, tune up your skin, and to bring back that youthful glow to your cheeks.
Facial acupuncture is a great choice for aging baby boomers who want to give their skin a little boost without injecting Botox, fillers, or going the surgical route. It also works well for younger women (and men) who want their skin to look its best. So here are my top ten benefits of choosing facial acupuncture rather than chemical or surgical options:
- It is certain. Facial acupuncture increases the circulation in your skin. Your circulation tends to get a little sluggish as you age. Facial acupuncture, also known as cosmetic acupuncture, brings all those nutrient goodies like collagen and elastin back to where you want it—in your face and neck.
- Yes. The increased circulation translates into better skin tone, fewer fine lines, and even some lift around sagging jowls and baggy eyes.
- Without a doubt. It’s safe. No side effects here, other than the occasional bruise, which heals in less than a week. You don’t have to worry about scarring, lumps, or botched procedures.
- Feeling guilty about splurging on yourself? Your health benefits from the sessions, too. Yes, definitely. During a facial acupuncture treatment, your acupuncturist also treats any health concerns that you have. They do this because beautiful skin is linked to good health. You can’t have beautiful, glowing skin if your health is suffering.
- Signs point to yes. Facial acupuncture is effective in treating acne and dry, lusterless skin.
- Yes. It’s relaxing. It may seem unlikely that an acupuncture treatment is relaxing, but the truth is that acupuncture increases the release of endorphins, those feel-good chemicals in your brain. This means that from the time you’re on the table for hours, and sometime days after your treatment, you’ll feel mellow, rested, and less stressed.
- My reply is no. There are no acid peels, Botox, or injectable fillers involved in the process. Facial acupuncture is chemical-free.
- Outlook good. You’ll spend less money on facial acupuncture than if you go the plastic surgery or injectable route. One facial acupuncture treatment is $125 compared to several hundred or even thousands of dollars for injectables or surgery. The holiday special gives you a savings of $180. It includes the initial consultation and 2 follow up treatments – perfect for anyone who is curious about what facial acupuncture can do.
- You may rely on it. The effects of facial acupuncture can last years with just minor tune ups.
- My sources say no. There is no down time with facial acupuncture. You can have a treatment at lunch and head back to work glowing and relaxed.Adapted from “Ten Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture,” by Lynn Jaffee, 2011, Acupuncture Health Insights. Adapted with permission.
Schedule some You Time.
Treat yourself and a loved one today. You deserve it.