Face Yoga offers long-term rejuvenation and nurturing for those who are searching for a natural way to embrace and work with the body’s natural process of aging.
Do you want to learn how to age gracefully?
Are you searching for a natural solution to prevent wrinkles and sagging skin?
Do you have uneven skin tone, hollowness, dryness, lines, or loose skin that weren’t there before?
Does your outward appearance reflect your inner being?
Have you ever woken up with under eye circles, bags, or puffiness that won’t go away?
Is your family history prone to developing a turkey neck or jowls with age? Do you want to prevent this from happening in your life?
Whether you’ve accepted the lines and the natural process of aging, you simply want to relax and get rid of jaw tension, tired eyes, neck pain, and headaches that you’re frequently prone to, or just want to walk out the door every morning looking like you’re born anew — natural, glowing, and with confident radiance, you’re in the right place. No judgment; come to my Face Yoga sessions just as you are.
Are you ready to shine radiance from the inside out?
What is Face Yoga?
Face Yoga is a series of exercises to sculpt the facial muscles through breathwork by isolating facial muscles through relaxation and contraction. It’s a method to add suppleness and tone to the geography of the face as it changes due to the natural loss of bone density, fatty deposits, and muscle integrity with age. Effective at building facial symmetry and retraining the expressions of the face, Face Yoga can be done anywhere, at any time, and only takes a few minutes to do each day. Consistency is key to real and lasting results in Face Yoga.
- Face Yoga empowers you to age gracefully through self-awareness, while reconditioning muscles and facial expressions to prevent and smooth out the skin with the ancient exercises from wholistic Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Face Yoga stimulates blood circulation to create a glowing complexion, encourages lymphatic drainage for depuffing and detoxifying the face, and increases the natural production of the skin-plumping proteins — collagen and elastin.
- Face Yoga helps you retrain the habitual movements and expressions by waking up and relaxing the muscles, similar to exercising the body.
What are the benefits of Face Yoga?
What is a session like with me?
Face Yoga with Eva is a natural way to tighten, lift and rejuvenate your entire face and neck, without injections or surgery. We’ll explore together the underlying reasons behind the causes of your aging, and I’ll guide you to look and feel your best self. You’ll be able to see and feel subtle changes* to your appearance after a first session with the softening of the lines around the cheeks and nose, relaxing the forehead and smoothing of the neck and jawline.
*(Results will vary from person to person.)
Commonly asked questions
- I have Botox, fillers, and or a surgical facelift. Will I be able to practice Face Yoga safely? Yes! Face Yoga may be used safely after injections of Botox and fillers have settled down into the treated muscles after 5 to 6 weeks, as well as surgical procedures to decrease inflammation and stagnation by increasing blood flow to nourish the muscles with oxygen and nutrients and to maintain the integrity and tone of the muscles.
- Will I be able to do Face Yoga while I am pregnant? Caution with pregnancy and a history of certain medical conditions; if you are at risk, please consult your doctor before starting any of these treatments.
- When will I see results? As with any exercise and self-care program, it’s best to establish a routine and build upon the foundation over time with a trainer who specializes in Face Yoga.
Start with Face Yoga
La Floraison Wellness offers three options to participate in Face Yoga.
Are you ready to lift and glow?